Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sunday Post 275b

Heylo again, good evening and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1913 steps; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Be Totally Committed'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Remember Them!' and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's only three but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online after I hit the sack @ 9:45pm!! >< *sigh* But since it's nearly 9am, just briefly:
  • Carol helped me up this morning and dropped me off @ church; I'm gonna miss her thickly spreading my toast with butter now that PIG mum's arriving home toms! XD
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:08pm, I lasted 5:08. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. Or play two toms to make up for it. XD
  • Missed Granny Wan’s 84th/86th birthday cake coz dad took me to Maccas for a quick cheap lunch. At least I got to read the Sunday Mail for awhile. XD
  • Doesn't matter that I wasn't able to play one game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes; I'll still willingly hit the sack tonight coz I just finished one lasting more than seven minutes! XD
  • Kim came and drove me all the way to Mango Hill for our With One Voice choir performance!
  • There was a stage; I was mightily impressed that a ramp had been built for the stage, meaning I could head up/down using Sparkless2~
  • We sang, then wandered around and got our free bottle of water. Kim bought us both a sausage on bread with onion and tomato sauce (for me) and mustard (for her).
  • More singing to close the event. Kim even stopped by @ some Hungry Jack's and randomly shouted me a soft serve before getting me home @ 6:55pm!
  • I used the loo once and popped online, before dad took me out to Sunnybank Oriental for dinner together! One meal and one congee means I got, as usual, piss little, but hey.
  • Toms morning, we're going to pickup PIG mum from the airport!
  • Then toms arvo Tina's taking me to hydro, fricking hell. ><
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Must remember to resume typing these posts into a Word document then copying and pasting onto Blogger, now that PIG mum's coming back toms. Must also get used to far less hope getting dress and less breakfast, but hey: such is life. XD

No comments: