Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thursday Post 264c


Heylo again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1474 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘In Weakness, Made Strong’. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • When Mr. Hall announced his arrival, PIG mum was still having her arvo nap and dearest dad was preparing dinner, so I was the one to let him in.
  • Before dinner, I got him to read out aloud the GCCW homework I’d shared only this morning before he came! He had a good laugh @ it and even found one mistake that hadn’t been picked up!
  • One loo trip before dinner, which was salad, garlic bread and some chicken breast! Over dinner we talked about his holiday trip, my wisdom teeth extraction and PIG mum’s breadmaker.
  • PIG mum bought him a chocolate truffle cake from Sunni bakery; she asked me what was the difference between that and chocolate mousse? Lol, I’ve got inferior taste buds; how would I know?? XD
  • After happy snaps, cake and tea, Mr. Hall took his leave around 8:45pm. One more loo trip for me before I returned online.
  • Toms: Alayna was meant to come; trust PIG mum to deliberately interfere with that timeand make my appointment to see Dr. O’Sullivan then! But look on the bright side: perhaps after toms I’ll be sporting wrinkle-free left limbs! XD So maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me toms?
  • Would love lunch out afterwards, but hopes aren’t up. *sigh*
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm toms coz she’s not coming Saturday.
  • Oh, did I share? KIM SAYS PIG MUM WILL ALLOW US TO HIT THE CITY TOGETHER NEXT THURSDAY!!! 8explodes with excitement*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 9:40pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 9:11. Right, promise i won't play again until toms. XD

No comments: