Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thursday Post 251c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2554 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "The Devil's Real Weapon'. Anyways, continuing events for Thursday?
  • At 8:40pm, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:20. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played two more memorable games, one lasting exactly seven minutes and the other 8:18!
Once I've finished arvo tea, I visit the loo and do a stinky unspeakable before plopping online.   
  • I think the guy's called Stephen? The human movementist guy; he came over for thirty minutes today and brought me some exercises I can do whilst seated. 
  • When he left I was gonna tootle online for myself but dad demanded I immediately start doing those exercises for him, which I complied with for awhile, doing three exercises ten times.
  • Finally I popped online for myself and was happy to stay there until dinnertime, but instead had to let dad gleefully force me on like 40+ minutes of floor exercises for him. What a waste of time; so impractical. *sigh*
  • Surely 'twas dinnertime afterward? Nope, this time 'twas more pointless exercises for Ela. Oh, and we Whatapp videocalled with PIG mum! She was out buying swimming trunks; today she had yum cha with her biu jie!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, one entire tomato, lotsa lettuce and three small slices of beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: