Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Thursday Post 251b


Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2133 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after the human movementist guy leaves!! But he’ll arrive soon, so fingers crossed I can bbl after he’s gone, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S.



  • Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread (Kim either refused to butter the bread for me/she said PIG mum told her butter wasn’t allowed torn into it, all my usual drugs :P and one small cup of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishingmy mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!





  • Once it’s 9am, Kim and I leave for Sunnybank hills Shoppingtown!
  • After finding parking on the third level, I use the loo for one tinkle then grab Lian Hearn’s lord of The Darkwood and happily read that for about one hour, reaching pg. 300 @ 10:10am and finishing pg. 325 @ 10:43am. 4:41 18mins
  • At 5;16pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:57. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sacxk tonight. XD
  • After posting to Facebook and using the loo for one more tinkle, Kim and I grabbed a trolley and bought groceries from Woolies. I’m presuming dad didn’t find anything worth buying @ Coles/he clean forgot about Coles. But Caitlin was working today; she finally remembered my name! XD
  • Groceries bought, Kim and I took a seat for five minutes then finished our shopping @ New York Baguette, where I grab the chocolate custard bun from the front shelf and Kim goes further into the store to grab me the sausage bun. The trolley doesn’t fit into the shop, see.
  • Shopping done, Kim tootles me back to Sunnybank plaza for lunch; we’ve decided to have Café Mi again. She likes parking outside the cinema; after I’ve hauled myself up the long ramp entry and down the food court ramp and entered Café Mi, Aunty Susan sees me coming and waves me straight to the leather sofa seats @ the back! ‘ The seats are free for you today,” she calls, gesturing, “All empty and waiting for you!’
  • Kim wants to have the sweet and sour pork I had last fortnight; me, I have the Western set meal, not sweet and sour pork, but sweet and sour FISH! I happily slurp my own HK-style cold milk tea, happy it’s all mine. XD I also drink one little plastic cup of the free tea. Since I’m such a slow eater, Kim finished first and went to get a movie schedule; she’s taking me to see another movie this Sunday; she’s chosen some musical!
  • After lunch, Kim tootled me home. I turned off the alarm then headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. For some reason, I was all done after singing my shorter second-favourite song aloud softly, slowly but most hatefully nine times, but I just watered myself and sang the song 20% through before flipping the nice warm water off.
  • Once the water was off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with my bra strap, Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After she cleaned the bathroom, Kim sat and massaged Ela for awhile before feeding me the yummy chocolate custard bun and one mug of green tea before leaving.

No comments: