Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday post 250d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1700. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9:00pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Toms; perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Think Carol’s coming to help me up @ 10am; also think Alayna’s coming to update me on her progress to find me paid work @ 11am and then I’m seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage around 2pm. Oh, and Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: