Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tuesday post 271b




Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight!  Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1837 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘What Do I Have?’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get back home from small group tonight!! *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for Tuesday?

  • Stayed online till 4:40pm, then went and took my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang my shorter second-favourite song out aloud five times.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Carol rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when I was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when Carol was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was the second half of lunch; thanks also to Carol for one mug of white tea sweetened with two sugars. Then I happily read for thirty minutes, while Carol cleaned the bathroom then very gently massaged Ela for thirty minutes, painting her red with white spots today.
  • Before Carol left @ 6pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles. She’s back Sunday 1-5pm, coz PIG mum’s returning to Hong Kong this Saturday, the lucky thing …
  • Hopefully dad will get home in time and feed me dinner @ 6:45. He’ll prolly want to drop me off @ Dr. Lee’s place early then attend his Bible study class.
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
  • Wonder if PIG mum’ll take me to the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant for half a lunch (I’ve grown that used to all the restrictions she so gleefully places on me that I’m only after half a lunch, not even one full lunch … *sigh*) afterwards? It’s been more than six months since I was there last!
  • Someone called Ashleigh will take me out to UQ for physio from 1-2pm then staying till 4pm. Hoping she’s as nice as … sudden mental blank: the young carer who usually takes me that’s gone back to T – oh, Annie! XD She’s staying till 5pm so I’ll take a shower when I get home.
  • Kim’s coming @ 4;30pm then taking me to One Voice for choir practice; looking forward to grabbing a nice, thick, fluffy white supper sandwich!
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: