Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Wednesday Post 293e


One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Will presumably start walking again toms and should have a proper plodding total to note down. Instead, will just note down that I’m really still owed THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online for another day!! >< Not that I’ll ever get that time back … *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

·        Thought I was gonna do a stinky unspeakable but nothing came out. Didn’t wanna waste my precious time online so just came back out..

·        Toms: Kim’s taking me to GCCW!

·        Hoping to enjoy a cheap lunch @ Vapiano afterwards~

·        Kim’s staying with me till like 3:30pm; will shower before she leaves.

·        And alas, book club got cancelled due ‘to unforeseen circumstances’! Have texted Second mum/Jen about it; she doesn’t know what’s happening either?

·        But hopefully dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner instead~

·        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! Yup, I can usually achieve that every Wednesday~ XD

No comments: