Sunday, October 7, 2018

Monday Post 270b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, I’m not logging in a plodding total yet coz so far I’m only transferred from bed to wheelchair to toilet to dining room chair etc. and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Strength For Speakers’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch Nine’s morning news!! So hopefully bbl this arvo with today’s events, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. 

Nine’s morning news read by Mark Burrows and sport by Mike Lorrigan

All the interesting surnames I saw: Glover, Saini, Muneet (first name), Free, Croucher, Nurmagomedov, Rechter, Tomasi, Lowndes, Munster (heard), Keary (heard), Mahoney, Siddle, Emery and O’Keefe.

15-28 toms; partly cloudy. 17-31 Wednesday.

1AUD  = 70.61US cents, Telstra shares steady @ $3.25
P.S. At 12:34pm, I've just finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:34. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: