Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Wednesday Post 251b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 2460; secondly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 277 steps (obviously, I've not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Believe God For Great Things' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after I see Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session!! Anyways, let's start with last night's events first!
  • At 6:30pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 10;31am, I lasted 5:23. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 10:38am, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:31. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: