Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday Post 272d


Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1292. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • At 4pm, I headed into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted. For only the 4th time this year, I didn’t tinkle when I had the chance to! That’s when I realized I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was some yummy mango; thanks also to Carol for one mug of white tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar.
  • My main happiness, however, was getting to read for one hour! Today I reached pg. 475 @ 4:55pm then pg. 500 @ 5:20pm. As for Carol, after she cleaned the bathroom she very gently massaged Ela for thirty minutes, painting her light blue with dark blue spots.
  • Before Carol left, I used the loo once more and did a stinky unspeakable. Dad arrived back home from baddy just as she was leaving; he’s already going on about making me do goodness knows how long of stupid mat exercises for him. *sigh*
  • Toms: bracing myself for a thoroughly rotten day; not onlt have I another torture session with Vincent the bloody physio to deal with, I’m pretty sure I’ve got hydrotherapy toms too. >< *sigh*
  • Going to watch the news now; hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^



P.S. Watching Nine’s 6pm news right now; here are all the interesting surnames I saw: Phelps,Yuleman (heard), Nicholls, Penfold, Klowden, Estelle (first name), Bridie (first name), Cavallaro,Toze,Hajek, Daish,  Doherty, Close,Yeomans, Heinke, Bauer, Kerryn (first name), O’Dowd, Fifita, Willan, Eastlake, Quast, Beveridge, Willan, McCormack, Bradnam and Falinski. 17-26 toms for Mt. Gravatt

P.P.S. Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A Weaned Child’.

No comments: