Monday, October 29, 2018

Monday Post 273e

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1110. Lol, not bad for someone who hasn't left the house today. Lol, if toms (when I AM going out) I log in an even smaller plodding total than the one I've logged in today, I'll really laugh my head off. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • After finishing the previous post, I Facebooked for ten minutes then @ 9pm walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Can't expect an awesome sleep tonight coz I've not even left the house today! XD
  • Toms: Tina's coming to help me up @ 8:30am.
  • NAB physio @ 11am. Tina's shift ends @ 10:30am; I'll try my hardest to refuse to sign her off and leave until then, though it may be hard because of dad's absurd notion of how he must get me to every appointment @ least ten minutes early. Luckily, since I always use the loo once before entering the NAB; if dad does that toms I'll just sit over the loo till 11am then walk in. XD
  • Fingers crossed for half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah afterwards!
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. it's the second and final massage I'll have with just her before PIG mum gets back from her holiday; must tell her how awesome it was to actually be able to have a conversation with her and warn her that once PIG mum gets back, she'll have a bazillion stories to share and Aunty Ann will just haveta let her yap. XD
  • Carol's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Will haveta work out do I need to stay online till 4:40pm then take my quickest possible shower in order to get my MOST IMPORTANT two hours of the day online. After she leaves @ 6pm, I don't think dinner's till 6:45pm but it may be @ 6:30pm coz dad will prolly haveta get me super-early to Dr. Lee's for small group (another Bible study toms night)coz he's got his own Bible study to attend.
  • Then fingers crossed dad'll lemme do each Lumosity brain game once before I let him boot me off to hit the sack.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight i've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Mondays! XD

No comments: