Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Post 271g


One final good evening and greeting for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight’s now 1461. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: late morning physio with …kimbly. Thanks to PIG mum who reminded me her name. XD
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me for half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah, coz Aunty Ann’s back and I’m seeing her for a massage!
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then toms night I’m off to Dr. Lee’s for SG~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SEVEN posts! That’s only happened what, four times before? XD

No comments: