Saturday, October 20, 2018

Saturday Post 272b




Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding for tonight now stands @ 1012 (don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps without even leaving the house today XD) and secondly, joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Clothed in Righteousness’. Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • Around 3:30pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle then over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After eating my banana for arvo tea, I happily read for one more hour~ It’s only Saturdays that I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book!
  • At 4:30pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the couch, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Bear Bear and I watched the Australia vs. Samoa game! While waiting for the match to start, I softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my newest second-favourite song out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
  • At halftime, the Kangaroos had a ten point lead! I used the loo for one more tinkle then, walking myself there and back slowly and safely back to the couch, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Over the halftime break, I continued softly, slowly but most hatefully singing my newest second-favourite song out aloud, again closing the left eye for all the important numbers!
  • Yay, the Kangaroos won convincingly! I was just about to return online when dad ordered that I do 40+ minutes of stupid floor exercises for him first. Oh, that’s how Wally gave me more than 1000 steps; one pointless exercises was swinging both legs from side to side; Ela swung with!
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight; rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, two wee chunks of silver perch and two/three tasteless chunks of soup beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I penned a short letter to my most beloved maternal grandma, which PIG mum has promised to read out to her when she goes to ‘sol mol’ (say that in Canto) once she returns to Hong Kong.
  • Letter finished, I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing can be that I’ll miss Bible Study and dad’s missing the Canto service coz we’re taking PIG mum to the airport; the lucky thing’s going back for three weeks! Will hopefully be back in time for ESS, though~
  • Must remind PIG mum to print out the roster for me tonight; obviously she’s had to arrange more care for me mornings and Sunday coz I’m female and need help with personal care issues I’m definitely not gonna ask dad for!
  • PIG mum’s break will also be a break for me: hopefully Elf will get to wear her sock to bed @ nights! Ela’s definitely looking forward to not having PIG mum gleefully forcing her to hold the toothbrush and who knows? I may even be able to wheedle a bit more breakfast outta the morning carer! Or @ least a cup of white tea with two sugars. XD
  • Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: