Saturday, October 27, 2018

Saturday Post 273c

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 811. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Sure enough, before dinner I had to let dad gleefully force me to do forty-three minutes of stupid mat work exercises for him. Pointless and impractical, but hey. Just means I'm doing jack all once I reach bed tonight.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle then back to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Another boiled tasteless dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, three small slices of beef and one small chunk of purple sweet potato.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • anyways, hopefully bbl following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Saturday plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: