Monday, October 8, 2018

Monday Post 270e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s apparent final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1285. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Arvo tea was that yummy chocolate teddy bun Aunty Frances had bought for our family plus one mug of Chinese tea. Huge thanks to PIG mum whoflipped on Seven’s 6pm news for me; I thought I FINALLY had the chance to watch the ENTIRE news bulletin for once!
  • Oh, but I was just five minutes short! Dad gets home just before the weather report, and immediately forces me to do ONE HOUR’S worth of stupid floor exercises for him! *sigh* For my part, whenever he went to the kitchen and cook dinner, I just counted the exercises out aloud but didn’t do them, huh. If I deliberately sin but don’t feel shame, am I damned?
  • Before dinner, I wheeled myself once to the loo for one tinkle.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa bok choy, lotsa soup tomato, one little Chinese mushroom and maybe a tiny slice of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I take my bowl over to the sink and wheel myself back online.
  • At 9pm, I wheel myself once more to the loo for one tinkle and back.
  • Toms; perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Dunno if PIG mum’ll allow me to use Sparkless2 in the morning;if she won’t, I’ve very much enjoyed these several mornings where I’ve been able to sit and lean back against Sparkless2 to brush teeth~
  • Late morning NAB physio with Kimbly~
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me somewhere for half a lunch; I need my HK-style cold milk tea! XD
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm then taking me out to Toastmasters afterwards! Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Didn’t PIG mum say she’d FINALLY TAKE ME TO MACCAS FOR BREAKFAST TOMS?? Fingers crossed!

P.P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts; that doesn’t usually happen Mondays! XD

No comments: