Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wednesday Post 250f




Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2364 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm! Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • When dad called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining him @ the gobbling :p table, always again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight; rice, lotsa yummy wombok and one little chuck of yummy chicken drumstick.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve already managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: