Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday Post 251e

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2257. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Yay, tonight's ice cream night! like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms is looking even better, coz it's my fortnightly shopping trip with Kim! Neither the Lungs nor Aunty Erica are free for lunch with me, but Kim says we'll have lunch @ Cafe Mi together!
  • Alas, once she leaves it'll just be dad and I @ home ... fingers crossed he won't spend too long gleefully forcing me on stupid exercises for him; also fingers crossed he'll take me out for dinner toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yup, I can usually do that Wednesdays~ XD

No comments: