Saturday, October 6, 2018

Sunday Post 270


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 658 steps (so not much, but more than recently); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Get Out Of The Box’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s just three. Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once @ 12:35am and again @ 6:20am, and after this second pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 630am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, PIG mum’s annoying alarm clock waking me with his very first ‘doot doot’. I use the pot :P once more then and count down my fifteen more minutes, because Kim won’t gimme that, like Besta does.
  • When Kim arrived @ 8am, she got me kitted for the day and I went over to brush teeth. I’m really enjoying getting to sit while brushing teeth~

Teeth brushed, I awkwardly manoeuvre myself over to the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After washing and drying Era, I wheel myself out to the gobbling :p table, where PIG mum had left me two plain (no honey ) Weet-Bix and all my usual drugs :p for breakfast. Thanks to Kim who turns on weekend Sunrise for me; over breakfast I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Kim was gonna start massaging Ela but first I wheeled myself over to the bookshelf and picked out a newbook I could read until book club this Thursday! I chose one by Kylie Chan. Not only does she write Cantonese fantasy, we even share the same surname! I bet generations ago, our cousins were siblings. XD So I read that while Kim very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela.
  • When Kim decided ‘twas time to drop me off to church, I wheeled myself to the front door, got up then walked to Kim’s car. Phew, no pain~
  • At 2:33pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:52. Now, lemme finish one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • But since she was early, kim took me for a ride along Underwood Road, and we reached the end!
  • Dad was already waiting for us at the church entrance, meaning lucky Kim got to leave slightly early but will still receive the full pay. I used the loo for one tinkle and dad saw me safely seated before leaving.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship again today~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for two songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Mikey Tai; his sermon was about that passage where Paul urges believers to consider all trials as blessings.
  • Afterwards, dad wouldn’t have lunch out with other ESS people, nor would he lemme use the loo before I left. But he lemme back into Sparkless2 when we got home, so I’m not complaining!
  • I used the loo once then wheeled myself over to the gobbling :p table for lunch. Dad had bought me a cheap meal from Maccas, but the cheat had taken ¾ of my small chips away! In return, he gave me half a plain cracker. Huh, I got ripped off. >< *sigh*
  • After lunch, I awkwardly used the loo once more then popped online.
  • Dad had better take PIG mum and I out to dinner tonight! Although obviously I’ll get piss little, what with him ordering a two person meal for three people then eating one person’s share for himself and taking another half for his lunch toms … *sigh*
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Think I’ve just got a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio in the early arvo … unless PIG mum’s got me down for more therapy sessions … I know I’ll haveta restart hydro for her later this month; she’s almost booked some exercise physiologist (aka human movementist XD)  to see me soon … *sigh*
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Dunno why she’s so bloody slow, but fingers crossed I’ll still get the chance to read for one hour!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,em. ^^

No comments: