Sunday, October 14, 2018

Monday Post 271d


P.S. Actually, Lisa’s stuck in traffic and will be one hour late! In that case, continuing today’s events?

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Now @ 1:11pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:59. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more game lasting exactly seven minutes!
  • At 11;30am I happily watched Nine’s morning news then shortly after midday, after dearest dad had returned home for lunch and PIG mum summoned me over, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :p table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lunch was one can of chunky soup with another slice of dry (unbuttered) toast that I again had to fetch for myself.
  • After lunch, I went and did a stinky unspeakable before walking myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Was supposed to be @ hydro, but the hydrotherapist rang and said she was stuck in traffic and postponed my appointment for ne hour! I can only hope her traffic condition worsens and she’ll haveta cancel it! XD
  • Tina’s minding me till 6pm, and since PIG mum’s heading down to the Glen for some nursey talk thing; it’ll just be me and dearest dad for dinner together~ There’s zero chance he’ll take me out for dinner with him, so I’ll not even hope.
  • Toms: late morning physio with … lol, I still haven’t remembered her name yet! It’s a normal name chopped shorter. XD
  • Fingers crossed I can have half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah because afterwards I think Aunty Ann’s returned and I’m seeing her for a massage! Looking forward to hearing how her holidays were, although PIG mum probably feels she has a month’s worth of yapping to catch up on. XD
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then toms night, I’m off to Dr. Lee’s for small group!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: