Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wednesday Post 250e


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2274 and secondly, joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Hearts Fully Committed’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I was happy to remain online till lunchtime but alas, instead I had to let ad gleefully force me on 20+ minutes of stupid mat work ewxercises for him.
  • Lunch was tasteless boiled leftovers, then Ashleigh returned and tootled me off to the NAB.
  • Physio today: lotsa wrist extension, holding, supination and pronation, threading fingers through cup ear and wrapping around cone.
  • Afterwards, Ashleigh tootled us home, I turned off the alarm then headed into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – hairwash today. Also thanks to Ashleigh who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Ashleigh flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and got rekitted, having only the one tinkle when Ashleigh was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
  • Back outside, dad returned home and Ashleigh left. Don’t think she’s back till next Wednesday.
  • Arvo tea was like one packet of plain crackers and one mug of Chinese tea, after which I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim came and tootled me off for With one Voice! I remembered to warmup; lol, Kim’s as annoyed with that song as PIG mum was; she immediately told me to sing softer and she cranked the radio volume up. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. I’ve already managed FIVE posts tonight! XD

No comments: