Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thursday Post 249d


One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2613. righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: will PIG mum get that human movementist who didn’t show up this arvo to come and gimme a session toms? I dunno, and to be honest, I don’t really care; don’t I already do enough therapies for her already??
  • Would love to have lunch out with mother somewhere, but am braced for some tasteless leftovers @ home … *sigh*
  • Early arvo appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Since PIG mum’s gonna be away for the next three weeks, bet she’ll yap three weeks’ worth of chat @ him before leaving. XD
  • Fingers crossed that PIG mum takes me grocery shopping afterwards, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then dad had better take us out to dinner together toms night; he already wouldn’t tonight!
  • Hey, isn’t PIG mum leaving for HK toms night too?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: