Monday, October 22, 2018

Monday post 272e




Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1390 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Future Memories’. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dad and I really go see Project Gutenberg together! After a tasteless boiled dinner (rice, lotsa boiled little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot and four lil tasteless slices of soup meat), I used the loo once more and dad tootled us off to Sunnybank Plaza!
  • Why I didn’t like the movie: (1) ‘twas too violent and noisy, with too much gunfire and explosions, (2) there wasn’t enough nice music; I only caught three lil snippets of really nice music and four lil pieces of kinda nice music and (3) I didn’t recognise any actors! When the credits rolled, I ewcognised the names of Kok Fu Shing and Aaron Kwok, but who were they during the movie?? XD oh, and (4) I thought this movie was done in Canto? Why then was so much of the movie in Mandarin Chinese with snippets of Thai? Wait: (5) was that dad hogged all the popcorn! He’d only bought a small then took a lil plasticclear cup and lemme eat about one cupful while he munched all the rest! Hence while I’m kinda hungry right now, but I seriously doubt Tina will gimme any more breakfast … *sigh*
  • Afterwards, dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one more tinkle then returned online to jot down this post.
  • Toms: Tina’s coming from 8:30 till 10:30am to help me up.
  • 11am NAB physio with Kimbly.
  • Hopefully dad’ll take me to Ho Lin Wah for half a lunch, eitherwise I may not get my weekly dose of HK-style cold milk tea!
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; will be nice to actually have a conversation with her for once; usually, PIG mum hogs all the yapping time, Aunty Ann makes affirmative sounds and I’m just relaxing under her firm ministrations. XD
  • Carol’s coming and taking me to Toastmasters! Meaning I’ll haveta stay online till 4:40pm then take my quickest possible shower.
  • Fingers crossed dad will lemme buy some Maccas home from dinner!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I managed FIVE posts, but it's not even Wednesday yet! XD

No comments: