Friday, October 12, 2018

Friday Post 293e


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding for today now stands @ 1778. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle before heading to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown beans, lotsa sweet potato and three tiny morsels of tasty pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what’s happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts but it's Friday, not Wednesday! XD

No comments: