Monday, October 22, 2018

Tuesday Post 272


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1945 steps (and I’m sure I’ll have cracked 2000 before the night’s out XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “What’s Good For The Goose (3)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTES online after I get back home from Toastmasters tonight!! *sigh* Every fortnight, the list of time I’m owed grows … *sigh* Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:10am~
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3;57pm, I lasted 5:18. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Tina minded me from 8:30am till 10:30am.
  • Physio @ the NAB: barefoot session for Elf, weight bearing for her and Ela, reaching for Era, scooching forward, two 10m walk tests, lay down for student and teacher to assess Elf.
  • Had half a lunch @ Ho lin Wah.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. ‘Twas really refreshing to be able to have a conversation with her without PIG mum around; usually, PIG mum just YAPS unceasingly, Aunty Ann makes affirmative sounds and I’m just too content relaxing under Aunty Ann’s firm minustrations to care! XD
  • Carol’s minding me now; we’re hitting Toastmasters tonight! So fingers crossed dad’ll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADEDS ago! *sigh*
  • Toms; I’ve gotta finish my GCCW homework, but dad’s booked me in for a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio @ 10am. >< *sigh*
  • Now @ 4:32pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6;09. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more noteworthy one lasting 7:28!
  • Then I’ve got another physio session @ the NAB from 1-2pm.
  • Kim’s taking me out to choir practice toms night.
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: