Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Wednesday Post 293c




Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1225 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “’Doorkeeping’ Tasks”. Anyways, I realize I’m not gonna have time to note things down in detail, so just quickly, last night’s events first?

·        Carol took me out to Toastmasters! Great fun~

·        Bought a Happy Meal for dinner; thanks to PIG mum who lemme do each Lumosity brain game once before I let her gleefully boot me off to bed. Zzz~

·        Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:25am~

·        Watched Nine’s morning news then Annie drove me to the NAB.

·        Physio today: lotsa wrist extensions, lifting, holding, grasping cup. Ethan dumbed down our deal coz Ela’s too stupid to achieve the one before. ><

·        Turned off the alarm back home and showered – hairwash today. Also thanks to Annie who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Oh, I really enjoy these showers with Annie: she keeps the showerhead on my back to keep me warm and she even helps me wash my right calf!

·        I had one tinkle before Annie flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Annie rekitted me, I had one more tinkle – bbl!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: