Monday, October 8, 2018

Tuesday post 270


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1154 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Wherever You Go, God is There’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after Carol arrives @ 4pm!! Anyways, events for today?

I used the pot :P once last night (well, this morning) @ 12:40am and once more around 6:45am before spending the ten minutes till 6:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Nature called again one hour later when dearest dad walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage door; about five minutes later, he’d come inside my room to kiss me bye and retuck the teddies and I back into bed before leaving for his hard day’s work.
  • I fall back asleep, but THE MOST ANNOYING SOUND IN THE UNIVERSE awakes me: PIG mum’s alarm clock with it’s first ‘doot’! >< one more pot :P trip for me then; shortly afterwards, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap before she leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Oh, and I also excitedly tell her about the not one, but TWO dreams I had this morning! In the first one, I’m CLIMBING a TREE; when dearest dad comes over and calls me, I scramble down and give him big hugs and kisses then in the second one, PIG mum and I are walking into the Warrigal Square Maccas for breakfast!
  • After I get myself mostly independently kitted, PIG mum helps me with Elf’s AFO and both laces, then thankfully, she lets me use Sparkless2 this morning, score~

I take my time brushing teeth (it’s wonderful to do so sitting down)then transfer myself over to the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Afterwards, I get into the 4WD and PIG mum tootles us to the Warrigal Square Maccas for breakfast! FINALLY, my goal for 2018 has been accomplished: I’ve had breakfast @ Maccas! :D I really wanted to try their big breakfast burger; pity that PIG mum demanded I share one with her but that can be my new food goal: to get a big breakfast burger all to myself! Thanks to PIG mum who lemme enjoy a small hot chocolate with it; originally, I think she said drink orange juice but since we were standing @ the self-order place, I quickly pressed hot chocolate and she didn’t deny me~
  • Breakfast finished, PIG mum tootled me off to the NAB for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listened to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helped Ela stretch for forty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 250/300 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela’s fingers for ten minutes.
  • Physio today; barefoot Elf weightbearing for her and Ela, reaching for Era, bunnyhops and scooching forward. When I arrived, Ethan was standing @ the entrance and he ushered me over to where my student was waiting but I knew I was safe coz I could actually feel his hand touching my back~
  • Afterwards, I used the loo again then PIG mum tootled us off to Ho Lin Wah for half alunch each~
  • Lol, does that place only offer a weekly set menu like BIRU? Today I had half the fried egg and chicken wings with rice again! XD But yay for cold HK-style milk tea~
  • Lunch finished, PIG mum drove us home, stopping @the Runcorn Plaza IGA to buy some milk. I’d offered to go with her, but she said don’t bother coz Elf was starting to ache a little.
  • Back inside the house, I used the loo for one more tinkle then plopped online.
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters afterwards! So hopefully she’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO!! 8sigh*
  • Toms: haveta write GCCW homework. Topic’s “You find a treasure map …’
  • Fingers crossed I’ll get to watch Nine’s morning news!
  • Presumably will have some bland leftovers for lunch with PIG mum~
  • Annie’s coming to take me to the NAB for physio @ 1pm. Having another crack @ Ethan’s shiny hundred dollar bill!
  • She’s staying for my shower, before leaving. I’ll get a lil while online before Kim takes me to choir practice.
  • Thankfully someone handed out lyric sheets, coz the Maori was really confounding me! XD looking forward also to getting a nice fluffy healthy sandwich for supper~
  • Not sure why dad can’t just eat a big arvo tea then wait for me to get home to have dinner together, but I STRONGLY suspect PIG mum tells him to have dinner with her first … *sigh*
  • Most importantly, toms night’s ice cream night! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • So prolly won’t bbl tonight, but hoping everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: