Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Thursday Post 250


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1224 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic’s “What’s Good for the Goose (5)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after the human movement tis guy leaves!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That’s the 21ST this time I’ve enjoyed one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps!! :D Nature didn’t call until 6;40am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, life’s heaps easier what with her being in Hong Kong right now; these three weeks will be as much a break for me as it is for her! XD
  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking up about one hour later to use the pot :p again. Kim arrived shortly afterwards; I raised Daddy Bear to greet her, fully expecting her to completely ignore me again, but this morning she said “Good morning, teddy”!! XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: