Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Post 271e


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1321. Righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • Alas, hydro wasn’t cancelled. PIG mum drove us to the Runcorn pool, Tina met us there and the hydrotherapist met us shortly afterwards. She’s Canto, forty-three and actually taught Ethan!  I asked me to tell me stupid things about Ethan so I could go to the NAB toms and laugh @ hi, but she couldn’t think of anything! I was like, “Come on, surely there’s SOMETHING stupid about him you can tell me about him so I can laugh @ him toms when I have physio @ the NAB.” Originally, she was like, “He was the smartest student I’ve ever taught.” But I laughed and told her, “I can’t tell him that; I’d give him a big head!” She considers for awhile, then said, alright, you can call him a duck.” ‘Duck,” I replied, confused. “You mean that fluffy yellow bird with a bill?” ‘Yup!” she laughed. “Tell him I said he’s a duck.” Afterwards, when mother was driving me home, I was pondering why she would’ve called him a duck … PIG mum suggested, “Maybe Ethan was the dux of his physio year?” I was like, “Really? You think Mr. Marinated’s THAT smart?’ PIG mum replied, “Well, weren’t you the one who told me Sonia pulled some strings to get him the NAB job? Maybe Ethan really is brilliant!” lol, I’ve got a good mind to ask Sonia that. XD
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Alyssa rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was outside hunting for my AFO and one last one when I was drying inside both ears.
  • Arvo tea was one bowl of strawberries and one lil sphere of the mochi ice cream Ray had bought me! I asked PIG mum to please take a photo for me, but she couldn’t be bothered. Fine, I got the phone myself, snapped a photo myself then uploaded it onto Facebook, telling him he was officially forgiven for making me BLEED with his acupuncture needles two Fridays ago. XD
  • Originally Tina had made herself one cup of green tea (mine was Chinese tea) and was giving Ela a gentle massage; trust PIG mum to come downstairs and shoo her away.
  • Me, I sat and read for one hour! Lol, I’d totally forgotten I hadn’t finished my book club novel yet and was reading Kylie Chan’s novel; forty-five minutes into it, PIG mum comes down and screeches I’m reading the wrong book! XD
  • Before returning online, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum’s gone down to the Glen for some nursey talk, but dearest dad arrived home just before she left. Presumably he’ll summon me over for dinner soon.
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with … her name’s chopped shorter, but I can’t remember what it is! XD
  • Will hopefully have half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; she’s back from HK!
  • Think it’s Carol coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then I’m off to Dr. Lee’s for Bible Study toms night! More Bible study, I think~
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The Shiny, Sharp Tool’.
P.P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts today and I haven't even had dinner yet! XD

No comments: