Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday Post 272f


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s nine and secondly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday’s now 1524. Ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Toms: Ashley’s coming @ 8:30am to help me up. Dad will have already set down I’m having two Weet-Bix for breakfast; wonder what my chances are of asking for honey, toast with butter and tea? Hey, it’s worth a try!
  • Also, I’ve scored a MASSIVE reprieve! No hydro for me toms, coz poor Alyssa’s got the flu! I’m feeling very sorry for her, yet @ the same time feeling very relieved and overjoyed for myself. XD
  • Wonder if dad will ring and get Tina to come earlier?  As long as I can take a shower, I don’t really care.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five. XD

No comments: