Saturday, October 13, 2018

Saturday Post 271b


Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 893 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Pain Moves In’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more tonight!! Righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • When Besta enters my room, I use the pot :P once more for one tinkle and she gets me kitted. I also tell her about my newest two dreams and recent candy crush successes. XD
  • We head over to the bathroom, where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once weekly break~ Actually, she was super-lucky last night and got an extra break coz PIG mum had already hit the sack!
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle then washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast,. Thanks to dearest dad who’s made ham and egg and left me one sandwich not half; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds some cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars, sucking the teabag once. XD
  • My main joy, however, was getting to read for eighty-five minutes this morning! Today, I finished pg. 125 @ 10:40am, finished pg. 150 @ 11:10am, reached pg. 175 @ 11:35am and finished pg. 200 @ midday.
  • At midday, Besta took me once to the loo for one tinkle. Back @ the gobbling :p table, she made me another mug of white tea with two sugars and I rang Aunty Lai, chatting with her for about eight minutes.
  • Then @ 12;20 I rang Aunty Nga, chatting with both her and Mickey for about fifteen. But I totally forgot that today was Uncle Fung’s birthday!!! XD
  • At midday, I went and took a nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Besta rekitted me, then we headed back outside, where she served me lunch: one full bowl of fried rice and my last mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • Before she left @ 2pm, I went and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • After she left, I was content to pop online until ‘twas time to head over to the couch and read for one more hour before watching the Australia vs. NZ test; unfortunately instead I had to let PIG mum gleefully force me on thirty minutes of exercises
  • Thankfully @ 3:30pm she left me to read in peace, which I did happily for one more hour. It’s only Saturdays when I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • At 4:30pm, I used the loo once more then flopped on the couch to watch the test with Bear Bear!
  • But can you believe it?? We LOST!
  • Afterwards, I used the loo once more and was ready to pop back online awaiting dinner but instead I had to let dad gleefully force me on 40+ minutes of stupid floor exercises for him. I really don’t get it; those exercises aren’t functional because who in their right mind lifts a calf in the air and holds for x seconds before placing the leg back down again, repeat?? But I’ve promised the legs they won’t haveta do any more tonight.
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: