Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Wednesday post 251c

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1881 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-FOUR MINUTES online after i get home from choir practice tonight!! Righteo, continuing last night's events?
  • After the usual bland dinner, I used the loo for one more tinkle then dad tootled me off to Dr. Lee's for small group, following me up the stairs and seeing me ensconced  into the armchair before leaving. Obviously, I'm the first to arrive, but I take the time to poke @ my smartphone while everybody else gets here. There were two newcomers!
  • Last night, we did a Bible Study from Mark 7 - 8:21. Afterwards, Dr. Lee fed everyone his homemade chocolate brownies and originally I was really jealous coz they contained nuts meaning obviously I couldn't eat any, but then i forgave him coz he lemme have one Tim Tam instead. XD oh, for our ice breaker game, we had to name the animal we'd most like to become and answer this question from some card game! Sarah said sloth and I said panda, coz both those animals like sleeping. XD The sharing card said to share a surprise; I asked good/bad surprise? Joey said either and i replied you choose so Joey said good surprise and i shared about my surprise 30th birthday party from the 3rd edition book club!
  • Alex dropped me back off home afterwards. Thanks to him who walked behind me, and thanks to Sarah who turned her mobile light on, thus letting me see better. Joey walked with us too~
  • I used the loo once more, quickly did each Lumosity brain game once then let dad boot me off to hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, life’s heaps easier what with her being in Hong Kong right now; these three weeks will be as much a break for me as it is for her! XD
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: