Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday post 273c

Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2350. Righteo, final, final events for Sunday?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, I've created a new verse for my newest second-favourite song: Why would I worship you God; don't give Yourself praise ... why would I ever worship You? *sigh*
  • Toms: Carol's coming to help me up @ 8:30am.
  • I probably have a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio toms morning, too. >< *sigh*
  • Expecting bland leftovers for lunch.
  • Tina's rostered down from 1:00pm till 3:30pm; presuming that means she's taking me to hydro then supervising my shower before leaving @ 3:30pm. Argh, doubt there's any chance Alyssa will haveta cancel hydro again and I honestly totally HATES getting wet! >< Well, if she's honestly so gungho about this stupid hydrotherapy, I still have five months and two weeks left of that to endure. >< *sigh*
  • Will hopefully get to read for one hour; will prolly also haveta let dad gleefully force me on another forty-odd minutes of stupid mat work exercises for him. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: