Monday, October 15, 2018

Tuesday Post 271


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1606 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Not Who, But Whose You Are’. Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:10am~
  • At 4:15, I finished one game of Bejeweled lasting in between five and six minutes. Now, lemme finish one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • NAB physio: barefoot session for Elf, weight bearing for Ela, reaching for Era, leaning forward and bunnyhops. Kimly made me slightly teary coz she kept telling me to scoot forward; I prefer lotsa thigh support and am rather afraid I’ll simply schooch myself right off the plinth! ><
  • Ate half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah
  • Doesn’t matter I couldn’t  finish another game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes; I’ll still willingly hit the sack tonight coz I’ve just finished one more game lasting 7:34!
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Carol’s minding me now till 6pm~
  • Off to small group tonight!
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
  • Someone called Ashleigh will take me out to UQ for physio from 1-2pm then staying till 4pm.
  • Kim’s coming @ 4:30 and taking me to One Voice.
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after Carol leaves, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: