Saturday, October 27, 2018

Saturday Post 273d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now only stands @ only 862. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • For some reason, tonight all my Microsoft documents aren't working? Hopefully they'll work toms, coz I wanna note down that I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 7:27!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that ESS will be held down  in A1, because the Mandarin's using the main hall for their baptism! Ex
  • Carol's coming to help me up @ 7:30am then taking me to church.
  • Expecting a cheap lunch @ Maccas with dad afterwards, coz he's off to play baddy in the arvo.
  • Meaning Kim's taking me to watch Johnny English @ Sunnybank Plaza Hoyts! The movie doesn't interest me whatsoever, but there's nothing good showing right now! XD
  • Huh, dad better keep his promise and take me out for dinner with him @ Ho Lin Wah before he has a meeting tonight @ home with two/three church uncles! Earlier tonight, he was making red bean dessert soup for them~
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: