Friday, October 26, 2018

Saturday Post 273


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 528 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Roller-Coaster Ride Of life (2)’. Anyways, events for today?

Yay, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, life’s heaps easier what with her being in Hong Kong right now; these three weeks will be as much a break for me as it is for her! XD

  • After that, Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Besta arrives ten minutes early.  When she arrives, she bids me good morning and immediately offers us fifteen more minutes. Behind her, dad then adds, “Get up now?” instant bear bum for him! XD
  • When Besta comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, excitedly telling Besta about my two newest dreams and Candy Crush successes. She gets me kitted and then we head over to the bathroom, where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle then washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table. Thanks to dad who’s left me one sandwich of yummy egg and ham; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds some cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars, giving the teabag a suck. XD
  • Happiness then’s reading Kylie Chan’s novel for like eighty-five minutes! This morning, I finish page 400 @ 11am, reach pg. 425 @ 11:25am and reach pg. 450 @ 11:55am. As for Besta, after she makes my bed she comes and gently massages Ela for an hour while watching Seven’s horseracing.
  • At midday, Besta takes me once to the loo for one tinkle and makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars. Back @ the gobbling :P table, first I ring Aunty Lai and we chat for about seven minutes; after reading for another ten minutes I then ring Aunty Nga and we chat for about eight minutes.
  • Phone call finished, I take my nice warm shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 24% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, get dried, have another tinkle and get creamed. When Besta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps.
  • Back outside, we eat lunch together (one bowl of yummy fried rice and my third (final) mug of white tea with two sugars) for me; two minute noodles for Besta. I continue reading, reaching pg. 475 @ 12:40pm.
  • Before Besta leaves @ 2pm, I use the loo once more and do a stinky unspeakable.
  • Dad came home shortly after Besta left; I’m just about to help Mickey check his homework!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Carol’s helping me up @ 8:30 but won’t that mean I’m gonna be late for church if Bible study starts @ 9am??
  • Then kim’s minding me from 1:30 till like 5:30! Presuming I’ll have a cheap meal with dad @ Maccas before Kim takes me to see the Johnny English movie together! I have absolutely zero interest in it, but there’s nothing else interesting playing right now!
  • Then fingers crossed dad will take me somewhere for dinner toms night coz we’ve not had dinner out together this week yet!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: