Saturday, October 20, 2018

Sunday post 272b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I just get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 612 steps (but will hopefully have cracked 1000 before the day’s out); secondly, TWFT topic’s “What’s Good For The Goose (1)’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s only six but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! PIG mum’s infernal alarm clock awoke me with his very first ‘beep’ (I swear, that’s THE MOST ANNOYING SOUND IN THE WORLD! >< XD) and after one pot :P trip, I immediately tried to fall back asleep again, coz ‘twas only 6:20am and didn’t PIG mum come poke me up @ 7:30am?
  • Nope! Suddenly @ 6:45, PIG mum barges into my room and hits me with the eye goo. I gaze blearily @ her, “Why are you here so early?” She laughs, replying, “Aren’t you gonna send me off @ the airport this morning?’ Cripes, I’d had such a good sleep last night I’d clean forgotten! XD
  • So PIG mum helps me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but also the tee, coz dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with once after giving myself fifteen more minutes.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: