Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wednesday Post 249c


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1929 but secondly and way more importantly, if I haveta let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9;45pm, I’ll still be owed SEVEN MINUTES online!! *sigh* Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Kim’s taking me on my fortnightly shopping trip, yay for that! Originally, PIG mum was considering letting me take Sparkless2, seeing how Elf’s blister may have finally healed but the new skin’s still very tender, but I was like, “If you lemme take Sparkless2 I wanna go to Garbo so I think she’s decided I’ll stick with my usual shopping trip @ Sunnybank Hills, which is just walking. Should be right, I’m not meeting Hello Kitty again!
  • Unfortunately, nobody’s free for lunch with me! Naomi’s having her eye surgery toms, Aunty Erica’s unwell, Fiona just came back from HK yesterday while Pole and Julz are working! Kim will have lunch with me, but she can’t eat Chinese food coz she’s like MSG intolerant! O_o I tried Facebook messaging Woka Woka Warrigal earlier this week, asking them do they sell like slices of cake in the front counter but not only haven’t replied yet, they haven’t even SEEN my Facebook message yet! Whoever manages their Facebook account deserves sacking. XD
  • Then fingers crossed dearest dad will take us out for dinner toms night; we can’t on Sunday coz PIG mum’s gone back to HK by then!
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Oh, I vaguely recall PIG mum saying she’s asked some human movementist (aka exercise physiologist XD) come and gimme a session toms arvo @ 4pm. Yet another therapy. *sigh* But fingers crossed I can stay seated for it!
P.P.S. Hey, how come I've only managed three posts tonight? Wednesdays I usually manage five! XD
P.P.P.S. No matter that I didn't get to play one game of Bejeweled lasting between five and six and seven minutes because for my first game, I already lasted 7;03!

No comments: