Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday Post 250c


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1652. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • I was ready for dinner but first I had to let dad gleefully force me on forty-five minutes of stupid mat exercises for him.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 7;39pm, I’ve just finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7;38. Right, promise I won’t play again until toms. XD
  • Dinner tonight: another boiled, tasteless affair; rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot and one slice of soup pork. Oh, and three little pieces of ravioli.
  • Dinner was spooned down with half a bowl of soup, after which I was ready to return online but for dad ordering me to watch television till 8:30pm before returning online. Well, he didn’t feel like changing the channel 9he loves SBS) and I didn’t feel like mindlessly staring @ the TV for thirty minutes; instead, I grabbed kylie Chan’s White Tiger and happily read silently until 8:30pm.
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: