Monday, October 8, 2018

Monday Post 270d




Good evening! Lol, Wally says I’ve walked 1212 steps, but I’ve mostly used Sparkless2 today! XD Well, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Real Dignity’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When Carol arrived, we all piled into the Camry and PIG mum tootled us off to the Runcorn pool.
  • She dropped us off and went to repark the car; when she rejoined us she had me walk the entire length of the pool to it’s end, where I took my seat.
  • The hydrotherapist’s name’s Lisa, I think. She taped Elf up then used a showerchair to enter me into the water.
  • Today I walked like fifty-seven steps with her. Elf and Erf did some kicking, Ela did some passive movements and both arms lifted that dumbbell floatie several times. My favourite part was doing what Lisa calls seaweeding! Yup, I lie on my back and she just tugs me through the water like a seaweed. I’ve given myself quote of the day: “I’ve always aspired to be a seaweed.’ XD Turns out lisa doesn’t like kids; today she complained several times there were too many and they were all bomb diving, which isn’t allowed! XD Also, their was a lifeguard patrolling the pool! Only he was wearing like sneakers; I’d asked PIG mum, “If the guy sees some kid drowning, woulds he really bother taking off his shoes before diving into the water to save the drowning kid?” She was like, “Of course not, you dolt.” XD
  • Session endured, I climbed back into the showerchair, PIG mum wrapped me in towels and got my footwear back on before Carol pushed me back out to the Camry. PIG mum drove us home, after taking one wrong turn somewhere. I’m no help: I don’teven know where the pool is! XD
  • Back home, I took I nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tikle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. Carol rekitted me, and I had one final tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
  • Walking back outside; I saw PIG mum and told her truthfully that Elf’s ankle was starting to ache somewhat, and she lemme back into Sparkless2, phew.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: