Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday Post 249e


One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1872 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now twenty-seven. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

·        Dad took us down to The Glen Hotel for dinner! We shared a steak and some pork roast; obviously I got piss little but mostly I’m just mourning I didn’t get any rice tonight. XD

·        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm, coz Kim’s not coming @ 4pm. Will shower @ 12:30pm. Looking forward to getting my three cups of white tea and hoping to read for three blessed hours!

·        Then toms night I’m watching the Kangaroos play Tonga! We’d better win, considering how we lost to the Kiwis last Saturday!

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Fridays! XD

No comments: