Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thursday Post 293b


Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1045. Ha, I’m just over one grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After enjoying my most important two hours of the day online, I switched to watching Nine’s evening news.
  • When dad came home from work, he immediately demanded that I let him gleefully force me on forty-five minutes of stupid floor exercises for him.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, several slices of sweet potato, a lil fish and one tiny wee slice of ham.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink.
  • Then I happily read Kylie Chan’s novel for like forty minutes before using the loo once more then returning online.
  • Toms: Alayna’s coming for a meeting but I can’t remember whether she’s coming @ 10am/11am! >< XD I’m considering switching over to that WISE employment group anyway; Alayna still hasn’t found me proper paid work. >< *sigh*
  • Will doubtless have bland leftovers for lunch before I see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum’s simply bursting with excitement to yap @ him. XD
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Wish dad would take us out for dinner together toms night, but I think he said not till Sunday? It’s always really dangerous to leave it until the last day; what if sth comes up??
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: