Friday, October 12, 2018

Friday Post 293d


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1664. Righteo, events for today?

Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road @ 6:10am to start tipping bins, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minuses till 6:20am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Daddy Bear and I then cuddle and have an incredible snore, me not waking again for the pot :P until dearest dad walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage!
  • Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A Triumphal Procession’, BTW~
  • After dearest dad has kissed me bye and retucked the teddies and I back into bed before leaving for his hard day’s work, the teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P about one hour later.
  • After the pot :P trip, I count fifteen more minutes for myself then call upstairs to PIG mum, coz it’s already after 9:30am and if she doesn’t help me up soon I’ll be back in bed for another night’s sleep tonight before twelve hours have passed. She comes downstairs, claiming she was already up but doing her stretching exercises. Personally, I’m not convinced, because usually she goes a-THUMPING around upstairs first, but this morning there was only silence! XD
  • She hits me with the eye goo then helps me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with right away coz I’d already given myself fifteen more minutes before calling her.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I lean fully against the side rail, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

I get my own spoon before tucking into breakfast: plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast ripped into it, one full mug of water (which I pour down the sink when PIG mum’s not around XD), all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After taking my bowl and cup over to the sink, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Alayna announces her arrival, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • But she just comes to lemme know she’s resigned her job! Once I walk her out the door I immediately e-mail the other disability employment service group I’ve just started being in contact with going help!
  • At 11:30am I happily start watching Nine’s morning news but ten minutes into that, PIG mum comes downstairs and orders me into the car; we’re going to collect my new book club novel!
  • I comply after using the loo for one more tinkle. PIG  mum tootles me off to t the new book. Of course, she gleefle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for fifty-five minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm @ least 150 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela’s fingers for several minutes.
  • At the Logan North, we catch the elevator up. Not sure why they’ve removed the front desk; instead, I head over to where some male librarian’s seated in front of this computer and take a seat opposite him. His name’s sth like Asa; he looks half-Indian, half-Aussie? Anyhow, he lends the book out to me and afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home, being mean and refusing to take me out for even half a lunch. Sheesh, I’d already only asked for half; what more does she want?? *sigh*
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • For lunch, we each have two baked crumbed fish fillets and a mountain of lettuce. Gosh, I really miss when Aunty Deana used to FRY the fillets for me nice and crispy! Also unsure why PIG mum gave me a fork to eat lunch with and wouldn’t gimme a spoon, even though she’d already mashed up the fish for me? “Go get the spoon yourself,” she’d sneered, and I’d decided to just eat with the fork; ‘twas only slightly more difficult and definitely not worth the risk of me walking over to get a spoon.
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely out to the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. On arrival, I used the loo for one tinkle, before laying down for the treatment. PIG mum was in her element, of course, yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us home. Only there must’ve been some huge smash along Daw Road where the safety crossing is, coz the road was blocked and a policeman was signalling for everyone to u-turn!
  • Meaning by the time we arrived home, Kim had also arrived and I was spared from having to turn the alarm off, score.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite
  • song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was the adorable mochi ice cream Ray had got me! See, last session, when he’d removed the acupuncture needles, Elf had bled one drop of blood; I had gasped dramatically and Ray had laughed, saying don’t worry, there was a full box of tissues should I need some and that he’d buy me ice cream next week (today) to make up for it. And he did! My only regret’s that I shoved the whole little mouthful into my gob and chewed three times before remembering I’d forgotten to take a photo of him! >< XD Never mind, PIG mum says there’s one/two more left; must remember to take a photo of the next one before I devour him! XD
  • Happiness was getting to read for one hour yet get to watch the full sport’s report. Today I reached pg. seventy-five @ 5:18pm and pg. 100 @ 5:39pm. I’ll enjoy reading this book because there’s quite a large space between the lines and I won’t haveta strain as much. While I read, Kim very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for about one hour while watching YouTube videos from her mobile.
  • After watching the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, ri sing above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm; must remember to shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not coming from 4pm till 6pm. Hopefully PIG mum’ll leave me out some arvo tea and I’ll still get to read for three hours toms!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: