Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thursday Post 249b


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting forthursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2359. Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 4:48pm, I lasted 5:56. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Amazingly, I fully fell back asleep before Kim announced her arrival @ 8am. Unlike Besta, she won’t stick her head in and say good morning but I knew to give myself fifteen more minutes once she entered the house. Kim did try entering twice before my fifteen minutes were upand ask me was I gonna get up yet; Daddy Bear strongly considered giving her the Bear Bum but because she left again and lemme count down my fifteen minutes in peace, he refrained. XD
  • After my fifteen more minutes, Kim got me kitted for the day and I headed over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoyed one extra break~

Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast was some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast into it, one full mug of water (which I tossed down the drain XD), all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Thanks to Kim who opened Sunrise for my viewing pleasure; I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Come 9am, Kim tootled me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip! My personal highlight for this week; while she was driving me, I randomly passed another level of Candy Crush!
  • After finding parking outside the library, I used the loo once, grabbed Lian Hearn’s Emperor of the Eight islands (I’ve a vague recollection that Erica gifted me that book awhile back?) and happily read for about one hour, reaching pg. twenty-five @ 9:58am and pg. fifty @ 10:29am.
  • After posting a sad update onto Facebook and using the loo for one more tinkle, Kim and I began our shopping.
  • First Kim grabs a basket and buy groceries from Coles; after catching the escalator back down to level two (my joke with Kim’s that I’ll worship the first fruit I see clearly coming down because that fruit shop’s called the Fruit Temple and you worship things @ temples, don’t you? Today I decided I’d worship the rockmelon; the bananas are most displeased XD) we sat for five minutes outside Woolies before grabbing a trolley and finishing our grocery shopping @ Woolies. Caitlin was working again; lol, for the second fortnight running she thought my name was Jess! XD When I told her I’m Emily but I’ll respond to anything bar Late For Dinner, she was so exasperated with herself she grabbed a pen from her work shirt and wrote ‘Emily’ on her hand, along with a noseless smiley face! I instructed her to add the nose. XD
  • Our last stop before leaving was that Korean bakery; originally, Kim had grabbed me the two custard buns but I’d asked her, “Which decent Asian bakery doesn’t sell sausage buns?” Kim went back inside to ask for me, and came out bearing a sausage bun! :D
  • Shopping finished, Kim tootled me off to Woka Woka Warrigal for lunch! Just my luck, of course, all the parks outside Woka Woka were taken; Kim had to park outside the Post Office and I had to walk all the way in. *sigh* But Nick the head waiter saw us approaching; I held up two fingers and he nodded, grabbed two menus and immediately put them onto the first closest booth seat!
  • I ordered one of my two favourites: the baked pork chop rice! Yanis/Yanice the waitress who speaks Canto remembers me; she said “No capsicum, cold HK-style milk tea and corn soup, yes?’ Smart girl! Kim ordered herself a laksa with a cold HK-style coffee, which she finished but not the set soup because she said was too salty.
  • Over lunch, I randomly passed another level of Candy Crush! Will be stuck playing level 180 for awhile; I’m particularly sucky @ ingredients levels. XD
  • Suddenly, someone says “Hello, EWmily,”; it’s Uncle Tai, pushing a baby pram! I greet him, then ask, “Um, when did Aunty Ann pop another one out? I’m pretty clueless, but not THAT cluless!” Uncle Tai laughed and said ‘twas his grandkid’s. later, Aunty Ann, her daughter and bub also pass and stop to say hi; I stroke the chubby baby’s cheeks~
  • After lunch, Kim pays and we hike back to the Camry. I’m rather pissed that no parking spots have become free and that we haveta hike all the way back to almost the post office, but hey. *sigh*
  • Back home, I rang dearest dad, turned off the alarm then headed inside for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 23% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, bot legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era0 then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum arrives home from work slightly before 3:30pm, she yaps @ Kim, thus denying her the chance to leave @ 3:30pm. For my part, I try my best to let Kim leave @ 3:30pm; once it’s 3:30pm, I head over to the gobbling :P table, telling PIG mum I’d let her nab half my custard bun for arvo tea.
  • Instead, sneaky PIG mum demands half my sausage bun! *sigh* We each drink one mug of Chinese tea, and PIG mum tells me that today she did lotsa dressings.
  • After morning tea, I sneak my mobile into the bathroom and play Candy Crush while doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Dad’s back home now, though the chances of him taking us out for dinner together are slim, coz it’s already 7:35pm … *sigh*
  • Actually, I just spoke on the phone with Aunty Nga for twenty minutes!
  • Now @ 8:12pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:54. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again till toms, coz I’ve actually played not one, not two, but three more noteworthy games, lasting 7;09, 7:37 and 8:06!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: