Thursday, October 25, 2018

Friday Post 250c


Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s nwq plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1125 (ha, I’m over one grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed SIXTEEN MINUTES online after Kim minds me for one hour!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature randomly called @ 5;05am (thank goodness the sun rises that early now) when suddenly sth in the bathroom switched on and started buzzing! While using the pot :p once, I called upstairs, “Baba? Something’s buzzing in the bathroom; can you please check?’ Dad comes down, saying he heard sth too. Then he comes out, laughing. “It’s your electric toothbrush!’ I laugh with him. ‘Why would he suddenly decide to start work that early?’ XD

After one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 5:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, life’s heaps easier what with her being in Hong Kong right now; these three weeks will be as much a break for me as it is for her! XD

  • At 3:29pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:28. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Then Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking hourly for the pot :p coz Carol wasn’t coming to help me up until 10am! After one of those pot :p trips, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Once carol arrives, I get up right away, coz it’s already 10am and I don’t wanna be back in bed for another night’s sleep before twelve hours have passed!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: