Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday Post 261d

Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1109 (ha, I'm over one grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'When In Pain' and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-two. Righteo, potential final, final events for Friday?
  • When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I called that she could just enter through the garage coz the front door was unlocked. When she didn't, @ 4pm I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Turns out dad had left without telling me! XD
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea's the half sausage bun dad left me (believe me, I'm still pissed he nabbed half >< He says he'll buy me back one but I can't ask him else he won't! How convenient it'll be for him to 'forget'. >< *sigh*); thanks to Kim who made me one mug of white tea sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey.
  • Happiness was reading Divergent for one hour; today I reached pg. 150 @ 5:12pm then pg. 175 @ 5:30pm. The only pity's that Ten's sports report had kinda fuzzy reception! Also pity that Kim was watching her YouTube videos really loudly and wouldn't turn the volume up for me, but hey. XD
  • Before Kim left, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. She's back Sunday arvo and taking me to see another movie after I shower!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm not going out. Besta's coming to mind me from 10am then staying till 2pm. Will remember to shower @ 12:30pm because Kim's not coming @ 4pm. Still, hoping dad will leave some arvo tea for me and I can still read for three hours tomorrow! Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: