Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday Post 261e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1476. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • I was ready for dinner but first had to let dad gleefully force me on another 40+ minutes of those impractical mat exercises for him. But @ least I was smarter this time and kept my sock to the right, meaning when I resocked myself afterwards I didn't haveta lean to the left and cause Erf's arch to cramp.
  • Those pointless exercises done, I then had to let dad gleefully force poor Ela on another 30+ minutes of more pointless impractical exercises. *sigh*
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle then back to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight was another boiled, tasteless affair: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, three small chunks of beef and one surprisingly long tasty chunk of BBQ chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: