Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday Post 261f

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1535. Ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm not going out. Besta's coming to mind me from 10am till 2pm. Must remember to tell her about my one new dream and Candy Crush successes; must also remember to shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim's not coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Yay that Besta will lemme drink three white teas with two sugars; yay also that she'll cook me some tasty fried rice for lunch! pity that Kim's not coming to mind me toms arvo, but fingers crossed I can still read for three hours! Not looking forward to toms night; doubtless dad will have me doing all manner of pointless exercises for him. *sigh* Righteo, hope that everyone has a smashing week ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: