Friday, November 2, 2018

Saturday Post 274

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 580 steps (obviously, I've not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic's "Joseph's Three Coats (1)". Anyways, events for today?
  • I use the pot :P once last night around 2:30am and again this morning around 6:10am, before spending the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, life’s heaps easier what with her being in Hong Kong right now; these three weeks will be as much a break for me as it is for her! XD
  •   Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore, me waking hourly again for the pot. :P After another pot :P trip later this morning,  I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh
  • She comes and helps me get kitted, before we head over to the bathroom and I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste~

  • Teeth brushed, I drink one mug of water then sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishingmy mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good dependent on my own good attitude! 
  • At 3;01pm, I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:43. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :p table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who’s left me one full sandwich of yummy ham and egg; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me. I enjoy my first mug of white tea sweetened with two sugars and give the teabag a suck. XD
    • Happiness is getting to read Divergent for 1.25 hours! This morning, I reach200 @ 11am, finish pg. 225 @ 11:25am and finish pg. 250 @ 11;55am.
      • At midday, Besta takes me to the loo for another tinkle and makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars. I try without success to reach Aunty Lai and read for another fifteen minutes before trying to reach Aunty Nga. Again, no reply; instead, I leave a message then just keep reading until Besta says shower time.
      • Now @ 3:28pm, I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:28. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 7:26!
      • So a nice warm shower for me - I wash and rinse my hair today. Just like yesterday, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
      • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Besta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps.
      • Back outside, Besta feeds me one heaped bowl of fried rice for arvo tea and my third mug of white tea with two sugars. I keep reading, finishing pg. 300 @ 1;35pm and finishing pg. 325 @ 2pm before i'm like, "Hey, it's 2pm; you can leave now, Besta!"
      • Before she goes, I do a stinky unspeakable.
      • Dad's home using his noisy air blower.
      • Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing can be that we're having a combined service @ RLC (hence why Bible Study has been cancelled for toms) coz the Mandarin congregation's holding a baptism and needs to use the main hall!
      • Carol's coming to help me up @ 9am and dropping me off @ RLC by 11am; I'm already asked Dr. Lee and am awaiting his reply to learn where the bathrooms are and whether there's any female usher available toms to see me safely for a loo trip then safely seated.
      • Expecting a cheap lunch with dad @ Maccas before Kim comes to mind me. After showering first, we're gonna see some musical movie together!
      • Then dad had better take me out for dinner toms night, coz I've not had dinner out with him yet and i bet he'll not lemme out for lunch with my church peers ... *sigh*
      • Actually, he's already come inside twice to ask me have I been online for two hours yet, coz he simply can't wait to force me on more pointless stupid mat exercises for him! i don't really mind, coz it's not standing practice, but in that case, I'm sure as hell not doing anything else once i reach bed tonight! >< *sigh* So hopefully bbl, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

        Cheers.

        Em. ^^

No comments: