Saturday, November 3, 2018

Saturday post 274b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now only stands @ 920 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Focus In Service'. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
  • I've just noticed that somehow I've confused all my posts' numberings ... for some reason, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Posts are way ahead of Saturday till Tuesdays, but somehow I've totally muddled them up. Doesn't matter! XD
  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day, I used the loo for one more tinkle, grabbed a banana for arvo tea and happily read for one more hour. It's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book!

    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: