Saturday, November 3, 2018

Saturday Post 274c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1024. Lol, don't ask me how I passed 1000 steps without even leaving the house today! XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Once that hour's up, I'm ready to use the loo once more then return online. However, dad hears me arise and instead demands I let him gleefully force me on 50+ minutes of stupid impractical mat exercises for him. *sigh*
  • On the plus side, I then get to watch the ENTIRE Seven news bulletin; I can't remember the last time I've been able to do that!
  • Before dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner was the rest of the tasty fried rice Besta had made for my lunch earlier that day, plus one entire bowl of boiled tasteless soup carrot, soup potato, soup tomato, one chunk of purple sweet potato, one tasteless chunk of soup meat and one tiny chunk of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: